The Consular section essentially deals with two types of clients:
- South African Citizen living in the UK who require services such as application for passports, registration of births, copies of marriage, birth and death certificates must use the Passport pages
- Foreign nationals who want to visit South Africa either temporary or permanently can click on Foreign Citizens
OPENING HOURS ARE:
- The office dealing with South African passport holders will be opened from 08h45 to 12h45 Monday to Friday except on public holidays. Collections will be from 08h45 – 12h45
- The office dealing with Foreign passport holders will be opened from 09h00 to 11h00 Monday to Friday except on public holidays. Collections will be from 11h00 – 12h00
In cases of extreme emergency, applicants concerned should send their emergency requests to:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 020 7839 5198. Ensure that you include:
- doctors’ letter or death certificate – Issued by the Department of Home Affairs, in cases of deaths in South Africa
- your telephone number so that you can be contacted immediately.
Please, do not proceed to the office without receiving a confirmation to come.